Friday, January 11, 2013

Family day.

Today was just a low key fun day with my family including my brother! We just hung around the house, it was so nice. I slept in till almost eleven today! My hubby is so good to me. Our boys have been sick and I think I'm finally getting bits of what they had. I feel like there is a brick on my nose!

We just decided to order papa johns for dinner. They are running $10 pizzas right now and then I get promo text messages from them, the one today was half off everything! Which means we ordered two large specialty pizzas and only paid 16 bucks! Ilovegettingadealforotherstoshare!

I convinced the guys to go to this outdoor shopping complex so I could buy rain boots and do a return at tj maxx. I ended up buying kamiks from DSW, saved myself 30$, considering I went so I could get chookas from REI. Scored once again. I have got to keep saving money everywhere to keep my but at home!
Than before we left we stopped at yagoot. I thought it would be a fun treat for craig. We forget all our everyday luxuries, I'm getting needed reality checks with him. I love seeing him with our kids. They both just adore him.
Well it is bedtime...I need to finish my new tea (help me sleep) and put away the Christmas crack I made.







No comments:

Post a Comment