Friday, September 2, 2011

5:15AM & BUSY BUSY BEE.

Today was nothing out of the oridanary...OH WAIT YES IT WAS! Someone whose name starts with a C decided he wanted to wake up @ 515 when daddy was just about ready to leave for work to say bye bye!! This mom does not do 515 unless it is either one of two things....a planned alarm clock or a sweet newborn. Of course I would rise to the occasion if something were wrong with C BUT HE WAS FINE!!
So fine in fact he would not let daddy put him down and so fine that he ate a full breakfast @ 530. Thank the good ol' coffee God that J left me some to take the edge off. The only "good" part about him waking up so early is he willl go back to bed in an hour or so...secretly he doesnt do 5am either. obvi. But the downside to that (sorry kinda confusing) is mommy doesnt just go back to sleep once she is up and has had a jolt of caffiene!!

After C woke up from his extra beauty sleep we made a picnic lunch and headed out to...you guessed it, Miami Whitewater Park. You just dont understand. It is so wonderful for so many reasons!!

1. C can run around with a plastic cup for HOURS and is completely content. AND ITS ROPED!
2. Mom can sit down in the shaded grass or like I do...sit inside the water zone and mamarazzi your poor kid.
3. Said mom can pull her hair back into a ponytail or even a hat...no make-up...bc of the oversized sunglasses and the best part...
4. Your attire can range from a swimsuit to casual. But i rock the boyfriend tank and running shorts. classy.
So anyways, we love this place. And thankfully so does C. ha ha
Than we came home did the laundry, started the crock pot with a slow cooker chicken recipe, took another nap (trained him well didnt we!!), cleaned up the house and played.
                                **this is what dinner should look like...well see what mine looks like!

Well, unfortunately I will have nothing great to write about this coming weekend (LABOR DAY WKND). I will be working at the hospital Saturday, Sunday, Monday and half a day on Wednesday. So I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and holiday! Really wishing we could be together as a family, but this is the downside to the wonderful job God has blessed me with.

p.s. Im trying to leave pregnancy notes to remember later...today I look HUGE! I have felt this little one probably about ten times in the last week or two...all sickness is gone. HALLELUJAH. We are finally set on a girl name...not a clue for boys. I hope that means something...I just have a feeling, which really should mean nothing but I crave anything bitter for example...mustard...pickles and lots of them! And this time, this baby seems to be sitting a bit higher than the last time (from what I remember). Well see come this wednesday!!! We planned a little dinner party @ a restaurant to tell both of our families since J's will mostly all be in town. I can not wait to surprise them!!!

3 comments:

  1. I'm so excited to know what you are going to have... I LOVE finding out what people are having. My guess is GIRL! ;-)

    Your dinner looks yummy. I love using my crockpot, makes it so easy.

    Make sure and post on Wednesday!! :-) Prayers for a healthy baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What are you having??? Do tell us please!! :-)

    ReplyDelete