Wednesday, August 24, 2011

My BABY is 18 months...a FUN day in the SUN & a RECIPE

For crap sake! I woke up today and immediately started to cry...why? Well number one I am one emotional preggo right now and then I realized Cayden is 18M TODAY!!!!
**some of the things you are saying and doing...
*mommy, daddy, ball, bath, teeth, please, excuse me, thank you, bless you, most colors (if said to repeat), baby, book, food is still num num lol GO! GO!, nana, papa, jessi, jason, kim, kobe, wallie, boom!, You repeat any noise coming from a car, motorcycle and plane. And you pretend to be terrified of those noises. faker.
*eat all on your own, messiest eater EVER, cover your mouth after you cough, clap, high 5, you put shoes on, brush your own teeth, try the potty occasionaly, big helper w/laundry, pick up stuff for mommy and daddy, cleaning (u love to clean) no big surprise here, you love to dance and spin in circles and go to bed at around 730 every night. waking depends on the morning. We LOVE you big buy!!!!

C decided to wake up @ 630am this morning. Totally not his normal wake up. OF COURSE. But, after about half hour we got the day rolling First of course came breakfast for C which always consists of milk and a banana and then whatever mom or dad are in the mood to put together. This morning it was cereal! He is always a mess, but he loves it. And i LOVE how easy it is!
And because of this MAJOR reocurring melt down little boy took an early nap. No, I didnt have to drag him into his room. HE WALKED ME TO HIS BED!!! Guess you shouldnt wake up @ 630 C! So mama had some time to prep some more iced coffee YUM, take a shower and actually shave and relax!!

And this is what woke up after his little revival. Sometimes you just need a little nap to pull it together C. You are such a good boy unless you are SUPER tired. Mama decided to get out of the house and head out to the local park where there is not only a play area but a water park and a designated area for little ones. It is so nice to be able to sit down and let him run around in the sun and water. He has so much fun when we go there. I hope one day this will be somewhere we come all summer once baby #2 gets here. Usually we will go for HOURS but this time we just packed a snack or two and stayed for about 2 hours.
**you love to cover up the water from shooting out w/ the cup and then let it shoot back out**

                                                                    **break time**
After a good time @ the park we came home and I decided to try to let him take another nap. And to my surprise he did! Another 2 and half hours! I think someone is growing...good thing we just bought a bunch of bigger tees and shorts for 2.99 @ Childrens Place! I just love a good deal.

And, finally to top off the day I made another recipe from one of my new favorite food bloggers. This recipe was so so easy to make. In fact I had to let it sit out a little because I didnt realize how quick it would be ready to go in the oven! Here is the link to this awesome meal.  spinach lasagna rolls Although I do suggest either put some sauce aside or have another bottle of sauce to add later after cooked. And lastly, I used a tomatoe and basil marinara from barilla. It gave it a more chunky bite and also added so much more flavor!!!
 **and if you can believe this one, he ate it!! SPINACH and all! Score one for the COOK!

1 comment:

  1. I love to read and catch up. He is so big and reminds me so much fof his daddy at that age!!

    ReplyDelete