Sunday, August 21, 2011

OOPS. It's only been 14 days.

Well, Its looking like I am obsessed with other mom's blogs, but because of that I kinda get lost and forget to update mine. Sorry Cayden and soon to be here baby. Mommy promises to keep up with this so one day you can see how awesome I was when you were itty bitty :)
                          
please excuse the cell phone quality photo
here is a link to this awesome dinner. This would make a great fall/winter meal.
So, most importantly I have become obsessed with food. No...not just eating it but making it too! I really could sit on my computer for hours finding new easy, fun, and somewhat healthy recipes! As of right now I have over 50 recipes in a saved file on my laptop. And slowly but surely I am trying them all out here is one that we just tried this past week and even cayden ate all of it WITH ENTHUSIASM!! In other words he was grabbing handfuls of it and stuffing his little mouth (picture A Christmas Story & the mashed potatoes).

Pregnancy update:
Today I am 16 weeks 5 days pregnant. I have so far gained 4 lbs but im sure that will soon rise since I have a vivacious appetite now. I am starting to feel a hell of a lot better than I did two weeks ago! I feel like my body is starting to even out when it comes to my emotions. OH THE EMOTIONS. My poor husband. I am not usually one to cry a lot, or feel the need to have sit down conversations about our relationships and the future. Dont get me wrong, we are a married couple just like any other trying to set up our family for the future, budgeting (which I am terrible @). But right now I have felt like every conversation has to turn into a deep conversation. OOPS. I am also REALLY wanting to start reorganizing just to get things in line for JAnuary!! I am a super planner, but it helps I SWEAR.

**To the little baby inside of me...thank you for beginning to be nice to your mommy. In two weeks we will find out what you are, and thankfully we already have almost set names. Since I am not one to with hold names here is what we have...GIRL: Kinley (daddy wants to make it kinsley) Ashton, Eden. BOY: we are a little up in the air...since we already have a boy its a little harder so far not many have any comparisons to Cayden. but right now we agree on Bowen (strong little warrior), Mason, and mommy LOVES Easton.

1 comment: