Monday, October 17, 2011

2 Posts in One day!

Here is what has been going on in our lives the past two weeks.
My best friend came to visit the first week in October. She only comes a couple times a year. She works in retail, so its very hard for her to come down unless its very scheduled. But when she does, we have a blast, I would give almost anything for her to move back down here to be with me and my family. I pray that someday she will. So anyways, while she is in town we usually shop and go out to eat (my hubbys worst nightmares) ha ha On one of those days my hubby had to do a work detail (basically they go show off the trucks and such to little kids @ functions)! The kids love it, and the guys put a smile on their faces. C loves to his daddy at work...whenever we see a fire truck he makes the loudest siren noises and screams daddy dada! It makes me tear up everytime. I am so lucky...my boys will grow up to look up to one seriously brave guy. here are some pics from the pumpkin festival....

 *he used to be very timid and wouldnt go anywhere near the trucks...but now he loves them. Im seeing a potential birthday party site in his future...and job :/
 *you see what I mean...he is absolutely smittened by the guy <3*

Unfortunately daddy got called to go on a run so they had to haul out. So in the mean time we played!! He was such a big boy today...doing all sorts of things he was too scared of a month ago.
I was so excited for him!! I dont get why he was so scared before...he should know by now he can tower over anyone. He loves to get right in the mix....
I am so glad she got to come down and be with us for a few days....


 

No comments:

Post a Comment