Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Oh yeah...I did start blog didn't I???

Dear C and J, please excuse my brain lately. I feel like I am kind of in transition. I am becoming more and more aware that I will be the mother of 2 in less than 16 weeks! Ummm.....holy cow. I seem to be forgetting important things this time. I feel like we enjoy putting everything on our plate at one time. I was kind of in this fantasy land that this pregnancy would be different, and stress free. And I have really come to realize no matter how planned and ready you say you are for a baby and or second, third maybe fourth. It is still another huge life change. This has for me, brought about a lot of different feelings than I usually care to let out. But it is quite inevitable during the most hormonal time of your life minus menopause. **SIGH**
We are also trying to get all needed organization and little things done around here because it has been put off now for more than a year!!
 The following is our running list...and some pic ideas of what I want...
1. work on updating the boys room (cayden bedding, frames up on walls, another dresser for mason etc)

2. Get pics up in our room.

3. Headboard for our room
4. finish putting up floating shelves in dining room (already have half the wall complete :)

5. get storage unit for toys in their little corner. perfect.

6. hoping to plan caydens birthday before mason gets here
I know in theory a few of these things wont happen like I want them to but a obsessive planner and control freak can dream right?

No comments:

Post a Comment