Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Mommy is coming up in the world of electronics

This is going to be a short and sweet post just to document that I am beginning to make sure I spend time and money on myself and NOT FEEL BAD about it. So...as part of my first anniversary present, my hubby ordered me to get an iphone!! No, I didnt get the 4s or whatever it is...just the iphone 4 in white. I am trying to not be a little kid and play on it all day because you know...i have a toddler?!?! Although he is enjoying smiling for mommys new "cheese" but of course he can not sit still for more than 4 seconds to put up a decent pic. O well, ill sneak one when he passes out! HA!

AND we had to retire our coffee maker today :( Lately it takes longer to brew, is never hot and tastes old after only 20 minutes. I even did a vinegar cleanse 2 or 3 times before I gave up and J agreed it was time...so after about 3-4 hours of online research (thats my new hobby before buying something) C and I ran out to Target...duh where else?!? And picked up this guy...
We have never owned a programmable coffee maker...like I said technology is improving in our home...
 

And not that this picture has any significance, but I also picked up this wonderful decorative piece...all of which was on clearance @ the wonderful Target....
3 wick candle 3.95
pumpkin spice smelly stuff 3.95
glass candle holder 3.95
REALLY!!! I was more excited for this than the coffee maker. ha!

Well, anyways I need to tend to dinner were going classy here in the McClellan home with chicken fingers and fruit.

p.s. were on day 3 of one car unit...and it went much smoother this morning AND we even had to drive a bit farther to drop daddy off...I found this quote on FB today....
"IT MAY NOT BE EASY, BUT IT WILL BE WORTH IT"
GOD BLESS.

No comments:

Post a Comment