Saturday, October 29, 2011

One year anniversary

One year ago today at ault park (hyde park, ohio) Jordan, Cayden and I united as one with only our parents, my grandparents, his oldest sister and husband and a "bridesmaid" and "groomsman". It was short and sweet. The way we wanted it. Here are some pictures from that special day. Our friend Neysa Ruhl took our photos. She is an amazing photographer in the wedding scene and we were beyond fortunate for her to help us keep this memories.
                                                                              before....

with our little "ring bearer"
What an amazing day <3

Scale forward one year we have moved twice...I have changed jobs....we have taken major steps in shaping our future and the future of our boys, but I would change one bit of our "controled chaotic life". One day all of our hard work will be paid off.
So! Anways....back to present day! Jordan had to work so he surprised me with this...

  and on eof the best lasagnas I have ever eaten from my new favorite blog and cook the pioneer woman. It was  AHHMAZING. We also exchanged gifts last week. I got him a new Fossil watch because the traditional gift is a clock and he got me another charm for my bracelet and little baby carriage with little crystals on it and then surprised me last night with a watch! I am one lucky girl. Really.



No comments:

Post a Comment