Monday, December 12, 2011

some time off.

Clearly I have not posted in quite some time now. Life has just been one big ball of hectic! For so many reasons I have not kept up on my blog with excuses ranging from the hubs working all sorts of crazy hours...to being pregnant and trying not to over do it with keeping up on house, C, meals, work etc. But today I made it a lazy day...more so because my ankles are sooo swollen all the way up to my thighs and I felt like my body needed to rest so we lounged. During C's nap time I finally got my laptop out from the bookshelf (the internet wasnt working on mine so I was using my husbands) and decided to read what I have already written in my past posts. Although I have only been doing this for about 4 months or so there were things I read...pictures I came across that I had kinda forgotten about and it really made me think how important this will be maybe not to my boys...and maybe (probably not) even to my husband...BUT FOR ME! Especially with the upcoming arrivial of M...life as we know it will change again (for the better obvi) and my brain will most likely go to mush even more than it has already...

SO in saying all this...I am vowing (to myself) to make sure I write and post pictures in this blog AT LEAST 2 times a week! This is so not a hard task. And after seeing what I have already captured through writing and photo I will make sure I follow my word.

EN-E-WAYZ....
I will leave you with the following pictures from the month of November...and the first week in December...
                                   Mommy got a girls night out to see Breaking Dawn!
 cheese!!!

                       
At the tree lighting ceremony downtown Cinci

 this about sums up how much they love one another <3

 popcorn night! Toy Story 3 was showing :)

you are so silly little guy!

And then you are sooo beautiful.

This was your first time INHALING thanksgiving dinner! You loved every bit of it

Nanas famous chocolate dream cake. Mommy made this to show Daddys side of the family :)

You are finally wearing hats!! And gloves!!!

A mini family shoot with our new photographer...

Trucks!

life is so sweet

 notice something different?? You finally let mom and dad put the clippers to your head (with the help of a treat but heck! Who cares it was free!!!!)

Santa came a little early for the little :)


That Santa sure does pick out gooood stuff!!!



mommy and C
Life is so good :)

1 comment:

  1. Yeah!! LOVE the new chair. Those are so much fun!! :-) Not too much longer for you. So exciting.

    ReplyDelete