Friday, April 20, 2012

(appropriately titled) I suck @ blogging so here is a play by play in numbers.

1. We are Disney lovers. Exhibit A:

2. We had a playdate with my good friend Amanda and her 4 kids! Cayden loves to play with them (although they are at that age where they think he is going to destroy everything in his path) so they are learning but after a bit they are all playing together.


3. I am re-doing the boys room in a baseball theme! I shared previously that I was beginning the process of making those DIY wall decors and searching for odds and ends and bedding! WELL I was wondering through Target the other day heading back towards the cash wrap and decided to check out the deals in the front of the store...AND...JACKPOT! I got all of these items for 2.50 a piece! Score one for mom! I am feeling so good about my savings that I might go ahead and buy this plaid duvet from PBK Ive had my eye on! I bought 2 of everything! I also got this cute little wall hanging that is a baseball but has a peg to hang something from LOVE! Now I just need to find 2 lamps and the bedding!


4. Mason: He has the biggest grin. He is laughing you guys! We can tickle right under his collar bone and he just gives out the cutest little belly laugh. PREC.


 Sleeping just like his big brother and Dada. Don't you just love those shorts. <3


5. Zoo trip with Evie and Target steal: I went to a Target that is a little farther out than my "home" Target because well actually I do not remember why...but boy did I have good timing! See these sweet shirts??? I bought 10 of them in different styles and sizes for 1.89 a piece! Picked up 2 polos for 2.19 a piece! I was beyond stoked. Although I'm kind of mad I should of just bought them all and sold them on Ebay or saved as gifts for others...O well.


 The babies on their first date <3. They will be married someday. She is such a pretty baby, dark brown hair and blue eyes....what more could a mother in law ask for?

 We stayed at the zoo much longer than normal because we went with friends who do not go like we do...Cayden did so so well and even did a lot of walking! We seriously did not even get out of the parking lot!

Well, that's all I have for now...Hope everyone has a great weekend. I will be working all weekend! Be nice to me L&D!!!




1 comment:

  1. Awesome Target finds!!! I love finding stuff on clearance. Hope your working weekend is a good one!

    ReplyDelete