Saturday, April 28, 2012

pretty uneventful week!


I wanted to do a post, but to be completely honest there has not been much to talk about! This past week we just been hanging around the house working and playing! We did however babysit my friends kids for roughly 12 hours on Wednesday because she had to go to so class for our job. I enlisted my hubby to come with and he of course was more than willing to help! He loves her little girls, and one in particular is IN LOVE with him too. You guys I have some serious competition. Not only is she a Blondie(little fact the hubby used to pretty much only date blonds than married this brunette), but she is skinny, quite sassy and BEAUTIFUL! We had a blast getting a glimpse into the life of not only 4 kids but what it will be like when our boys actually have school to attend and a mouth to talk back and give us their loving opinions ha!

Also, on Friday J took Cayden back home to his moms and dads because his dad needed help landscaping for J's lil bro's upcoming graduation party! So those two left bright and early Friday and me and Mas stayed home and got to do some SERIOUS cuddle time! I love when we split up for a day or so, I really think it is nice for each kid to get alone time with one of us and we switch it up too! The best part about this split for the entire day was the SLEEP! I forgot how fortunate new, first time moms are to "sleep when baby sleeps"! That is such a foreign idea now-a-days. I took full advantage and took a nap from 9-12, and then a nap from 2-5! I ate Oreo's for dinner (in bed) that gave me flash backs to the single days lol! I only had to get up @ 5 to feed little than went back to bed till 9 (that would NEVER happen if Cayden were home!!) he is my morning child, I can feel it in my soul he will never sleep in until he is 15. O well, I really enjoy the early start to the day I feel like I accomplish sooo much more that way.

Anyways, here are a boat load of pictures from this week, I hope you enjoy!
Me and Mason cuddling.
 Cayden felt it necessary to bring all his bedding out to the kitchen. whatever.
 J and his gf.
 my cutie Ella bean.
 seriously.
 pig tails. <3
 she was mad this baby took her spot!
 living vicariously through Amanda to enjoy cuddles with girls :)
 they are the best.
 he has taken to this bear his auntie Sara bought him
 Cayden helping out dad and papaw unload all the rocks around their home. Mamaw bought him this wheel barrel and shovels! She is so good to me!
Everyone have a wonderful weekend! We have two birthdays, the walk for March of dimes (near to my heart now), picking up a quilt from PBK (score) and lost more!

1 comment: