Monday, April 2, 2012

exciting new week

On Tuesday evening my BFF will be staying with us for a WEEK!!! This makes me sooo happy! To add even more to my excitement...i am off work all week and now I am also off on Easter. We already have lots of plans including the zoo and some outlet shopping. I still need more new clothes and some summer shoes! Please keep my family in you prayers this week...J will be interviewing for a job that in my opinion he deserves more than anyone. He is working so hard to prepare for his 2 interviews. This would be such a wonderful change for us. We are praying hard that God will see our hard work and determination to make the best of what we are given everyday. It is time for a break!

Anyways, we will be spending the day inside today. I need to clean, do a lot of clothes organization and meal plan for the week! Everyone have a great Monday!!

PS here are some pictures of th boys bc...whats a post with out pics?!


2 comments: