Saturday, February 11, 2012

I clearance & NEW STROLLER!

As a mom It is one of my sole jobs...my pride...and well a hobby to shop for my boys. We are not made of money...it is not at my disposal at all times by any means. And to be completely honest its hard to spend big bucks on clothes because you KNOW they are going to grow right out of it in less time that it would take for the item to be worth the purchase! SO, in saying that I have made it basically my goal in lofe (sad I know) to find the best possible deals on theit clothing but also keeping them looking GOOD! I love for my kids to look like a million bucks...and to be complete honest; for others to look at them and wonder how I afford all their digs. Well, I have one phrase for you...END OF SEASON CLEARANCE!

I have figured out the key to awesome clothes is buying tons and tons of clothes at the end of every season for the following years season. For instance, all fall and winter is on MAJOR clearance @ Carter's so not only did I pick up a few more shirts for right now...but for about 110 bucks I got 4 pairs of pants, 3 full zip fleece jammies, 5 hoodies, shoes for summer play, a pack of white t-shirts, and oh..I dont know..15-20 Long sleeve tops! GO ME! Even my husband was highly impressed. And I have to admit, I am a GOOD clearance shopper...but I was speachless. Also, Mason got about 4 items! It feels so good to save so much money. MAkes it much easier to buy stuff for my husband and I because clearly we are more expensive than the kiddos :)

Speaking of clearance...I also got a GREAT deal on my new favorite baby item!!! I have been researching for awhile and finally picked out my new stroller! Not only did I get free shipping, but I also got about 45 bucks off with a competitors coupon. LOOK!!
I cant wait for it to get here!
We have a busy couple days ahead of us...including my SIL's baby shower, V-day date night and I go back to work :( SAHM was fun while it lasted. (someday)
Everyone have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment