Sunday, February 26, 2012

CATCH-UP & A BIRTHDAY BOY!!

What can I say Mason did not learn from his big brother about sleeping through the night by any means! God really spoiled us with the best baby ever when Cayden was born. Cayden was the quietest crier, so much so we used to call him a wimp for his weak little cries lol. His brother on the other hand is NOT a quiet crier, i waking every 4 hours and last night I do not think he slept at all...therefore mommy didn't sleep and god bless my husband! He had to work in the morning which means I am usually on my own with baby duty and likewise when I have to work. Last night was not the case it was a team effort and let me tell you how nice it is to have a partner, not just a husband to help. I have to admit one thing, Jordan has quite possibly changed more Mason diapers than me. He is so amazing, I know I have said this before but I really feel God put that man on earth for me. He is my rock, and saved me from myself. LITERALLY. tear.
                                                         Watching a little Lion King.                                        

A little something for Cayden:
Hey bud! When you were born I would find myself staring at you just sobbing because I could not believe that you came from me. I could not believe you were sent from God. Or rather, that I deserved such a gift! Cayden, you have changed mine and daddy's lives in so many ways we can not even begin to explain it all. Someday we will tell you of how we met, fell in love and how God blessed us a little sooner than planned with your beautiful self!

You have changed so much in the last 2 years! When you were a baby you really did not like to cuddle, all we had to do was lay you in your crib and you were out.
NOW though, you hide behind my legs as though that is your protection from the world.
YOU love your baby brother and will not go to sleep until you have kissed him night night
YOU still sleep with night night bear and your darn binki (were working on the bink)
YOU have ZERO volume control. NILCH. NONE.
YOU learned to jump about 6 months ago. One of the first times you let both feet leave the floor was with your nana and papa. Papa was so proud of you baby.
NOW you jump all day long and because we live in a condo we are constantly telling you to keep your feet on the ground. (EPIC FAIL)
YOU love to help mommy cook and bake. If I put anything into the oven I must turn the light on so you can watch it.
YOU help unload the dishwasher and surprisingly know where everything goes!
GREEN is the color of everything. BUT you occasionally know blue.
1-2-3. You are so ornery about counting in order. You have done it a few times BUT you will if we let you jump off of something.
YOU are wearing 2T clothing and a size 7 shoe!
I think you are going to have mt thick hair (I'm so nervous about your red hair) so we use the trimmers on a 4 to keep you looking put together.
YOU are so loving. You love to kiss your daddy and you love to push our faces together and make us kiss.
THERE is nothing you wont eat. LITERALLY. You are a bottomless pit.
WORDS you are saying....GO!, HI, BYE, mom, dad, baby, nana, papa, papaw, mamaw, aaron, wyatt, nathan, jessie, tracy, kim, jason, mason is mimi??, grammy, bell (annabelle), truck, choo choo, ball, baseball, football, pizza, nana(banana), there are so many more...
LATELY you have been forming sentences!

For your birthday I made you pancakes with sprinkles and you thought that was the coolest thing ever! then we went to the Newport Aquarium. That was a blast! It was the first time you and daddy had been there and I had been once before with Girl Scouts a million years ago. Later tat day while you were napping I went to Sam's and Kroger and got stuff for your party! Than we just stayed inside and played.

That next day we had your birthday party at daddy's firehouse! You were so so excited I could barely stand it! Both sides of the family came (not all but most) and also 2 of Mommy's friend from work and their babies! I am so blessed to have made some great friends @ work. They are so great to me. One of them owns a great camera and graciously took pictures for us. So here are a few from the 24th and 25th.






Cayden we love you to the moon and back. We hope you had a great birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment