Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Week in Pictures


Nana came to visit the boys on Thursday! Cayden gets so excited to see his Nana. I just hope he gets as much time as possible with her. I would hate for him to not remember how wonderful she is.

Just Cayden and I hanging out watching Lion King! Lion King is your FAVORITE movie right now!

 Our cool kid in his new shades! I think he is finally starting to like wearing them.

Passed out as usual. I hope his little face starts to clear up soon!


 Cheese!!

Daddy and Cayden.

This was the first outfit I bought when I found out we were expecting a BOY. And almost 6 weeks in, the Newborn size FINALLY fits my little bug.

This week has been so absolutely wonderful! Jordan has been off of work for 7 days, and will be off until the 17th! It is so nice to have him home to play with Cayden and help out around the house. I really could not do any of this with out him. He is beyond super Dad. Love you Hubby, thank you for dealing with me and my hormones. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment