Wednesday, February 1, 2012

catch-up and quick wednesday post...

Today...we are I am busy busy! I got myself up (well Mason woke me up), cleaned, showered SHAVED MY LEGS, made coffee and started laundry all before 6 am! I hope Cayden keeps sleeping past 630 so I can get up before him and get a start on the day, the day goes so much smoother when I can get things started before he wakes up. Thanks "dude"!

our totally awesome "dude" (he loves to call us dude)

I have my first hair appointment in a very long time with my friend Stephanie! We are doing the whole nine and eyebrows! I really need the pampering, I just love to have someone play with my hair! Time to get the crock pot going, were having BBQ homemade sloppy joes for dinner and baked sweet potatoes!

We have been pretty uneventful around here...just enjoying this obnoxious weather! We were even able to take Cayden to the park for a little while yesterday! Mason stayed nice and snuggled in his car seat. It was nice to get out and enjoy some fresh air, this weather does make me very nervous though! I'm just waiting for all the snow were NOT having to come in DROVES here soon and shut down the whole city. Lets hope not!

LAST WEEK:
We had visitors from Indiana come in for a few hours! They could not stay long but it was so nice to see the family. I made a pot of chicken and wild rice soup, and the kids ran around and played. I once again CAN NOT WAIT to buy a home so we can have lots of family over and....send the kids to a play room or basement HA!  Nate made me my new running schedule when I am cleared to start working out. I am so excited about this because I am planning on working towards running a half marathon in September @ the Wright Pat Air Force Base!! Please keep me in your prayers that I can stay focused and accomplish this goal of mine.

Uncle Nate holding Mason

Cousin Wyatt and Mason 
he is not much for babies until he can play with them :)


Cousin Maleah & Mason, she was very nervous, but looked like an old pro!

 Aunt Tracy, she loves to cuddle with new babies in the family <3
FINALLY...HERE IS MASON @ 1 MONTH!!


No comments:

Post a Comment