Saturday, March 17, 2012

2 weeks in pictures.

This has been a much harder post-partum for me then with my first. I never thought I would be affected by the "PPD bug", that is what I have named it. I am defintly not affected like some I have seen, but...it is definitely present in my life. I am trying to just read my bible more...love on my family and pray about it.
It is so hard to be ok with having post partum because there is nothing I would change about my life! We are trying to be a house...so I am working my booty off to save some extra money for decorating because we already know I have planned my home out to the T in my head already. What new home owner and wife does not?

Mason is growing like a weed! It is unreal how fast it seems life is going. He is smiling & trying so hard to "talk". On March 14th he FINALLY slept through the night for the first time! We are now on day 3, and I'm hoping to move him to his crib in their shared room in the next few days! How nice it would be to have our bedroom back and make it ours again. Let me tell you it is not a relaxing at all to have a pack n play right next to your head! And it would also be nice to not wake up every time I hear him stir. It is time for him to start sleeping on his own. I have so many mixed emotions over this...It marks the end of babies for our family which I have a love hate relationship with right now, but I think it will be the best decision for us.
Here are some pictures of the last two weeks!




                                                     1st photographed smile!!




No comments:

Post a Comment