Tuesday, March 20, 2012

its hot!!!!!

OK, so I have lived in Cincinnati my entire life. We are known for our STRANGE weather. It is nothing new. That's for sure. BUT 85 in March? What the heck! Do not get me wrong, I am loving the warm weather...but I prefer a slow transition into the next season. Which is why I have such a love for fall. The weather is not too hot, not too cold! It is a good thing I plan well when it comes to my kids clothes because it is way too hot for what WAS in their dressers. I have had to take the tags off and wash a bunch of tees and shorts. Poor Mason though has no shorts, because no one planned on A) him needing shorts until after 3 months and B) no one expected this weather!!

J is at work for the next 48 hours. It is so hard being a fireman's wife sometimes. On some days 6am can not come soon enough! Seeing him come into our room when he gets home is by far the best thing to wake up to when he is gone!

So since the boys and I were stuck at home all day & tomorrow J left me the double stroller. We went for a walk through the neighborhood and I got Cayden out to play with his football @ the basketball courts. But he was more interested in throwing rocks! That is until some big kids came out with their balls and he was all about playing with them. I was not surprised that he has not wanted anything to do with his mama and wanted to be a big boy <3. He is growing up so fast! After we played we came back to the house and had a little treat. Than of course he needed a bath. I wish I could of just hosed him down, he was such a mess! But isn't he the cutest dirt ball??
Mason was thoroughly enjoying this nice weather! He may be the happiest baby ever. I got these great shots of him in action smiling....





Hope everyone has a great evening! It is supposed to be another hot one tomorrow. I am secretly hoping for a thunderstorm! :/

2 comments:

  1. He's such a cutie!!! Gosh that has to be so hard parenting alone for 48 hours at a time. Enjoy the warm weather. I know I am!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! He is such a joy! I am enjoying this weather, but dreading what my summer might look like! I def couldn't handle your Hot Texan weather!!!

    ReplyDelete