Sunday, January 15, 2012

On my own &sneak peak of photo session!!

Today was a GREAT day. NO...today was AMAZING. I was fearing this day since the day I found out I was pregnant. You may know what Im talking about by now if you have multiple children...the day your husband is back at work, your mom is back to work and you are thrown into being the mother of 2 OFFICIALLY! We did most things like normal...and a few not so much. But thats the glory of this change in life, figuring out your new schedule and learning what can wait..and what can not.

For instance...we all stayed in our jammies until oh...lunch time! And...a diaper might not have been changed 2 seconds after it should of oopdiedaisies. And...a mom MIGHT of taken a quick nap on the couch while Cayden was watching cartoons and Mason was asleep. (insert terrible parent award). For the sake of some crazy mom reading this and thinking I am a terrible rent...I put the gate up...the newborn was in his crib...and with disney channel, a cup of cheerios and a cup milk the toddler is so content. FYI.

I even had time to act like a good wife and mom...I made a kick ass dinner consisting of yogurt pancakes and turkey sausage! All the toys are completely cleaned up, the dishes done, all laundry put away and I even gave Cayden a bath! (while feeding Mason). Like I have said so many times before, I have been so mervous and excited about being home with my two boys! I am SOO NOT good at being pregnant, and now that I am feeling great minus some pain in my incision...I feel free. I can get on the ground and play with my son, and I can lean over and give him a bath like I used to! Its very hard to do these things with a big ol belly!

AND....to top off this day I got a notification on my iphone that my photographer tagged me in something! I got butterflies in a heartbeat waiting for my phone to show me her link....and this is what I have been waiting for since the moment we booked this amazing lady...please enjoy as much as I did (even with a large amount of tears)
this is our beautiful baby Mason

 i think he looks like a gnome lol

 doesnt he look so peaceful??
The rest of the day we just sat arounf and played...and played some more! Here are a few more pictures of our day!
hey bug! You were awake today for the longest maybe a combined 2-3 hours!


 he loves his little brother, he holds his hands out and says...pwweease?

 jammies nana got him for christmas...they are a 3t!!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Amanda! I didn't know you had a blog. I love it! Your kids are adorable.

    Cheers,
    Steph

    ReplyDelete