Sunday, January 8, 2012

Week One of Mason in Review

Wow is all I can say for this past week! This whole week has been a game of catch up trying to keep up on our budget, me healing, LAUNDRY, LAUNDRY, LAUNDRY and a slew of visitors in and out all week. I have tried to take a picture of everyone who has held little bug, but I know I have missed out on at least a handful. Sorry yall.  Yesterday was the first day of no "parental supervision"! We were actually very excited to not have anyone staying with us and just having visitors in and out. We had Jordan's parents and his younger sister over for the Bengals game even though I am the only bengals fan but none the less, we still had a blast! Cayden absolutely loves when his papaw is around, he does not leave his side the whole time rather its a short visit or a whole week! I just love seeing them together <3

We had some little snacks I made sausage cheese balls for the first time with a dip I found on Paula Deens site, those were eaten in flash! And I also made my go to ham sammies! No matter how many I make they are always gone in a minute also. I love to cook for other people. I Can not wait to buy a house so we can have bigger get togethers and make appetizers for our company!

Because this last week has been such a whirlwind...I am pretty excited for the come weeks! We are going to get back on a somewhat schedule..start meal planning again and just resume our new normal I am so excited for this part of our lives! Watching our boys grow up together and seeing our family evolve! The future is so bright, and we have God to thank for every bit of it. Ill leave you with some pictures of this past week!!

wearing the hat mamaw made him it has little ears on it :)
 little bug...i heart instagram

big brother the fireman <3

amanda came to visit you. thank you amanda!!!

cayden loves his baby brother. my heart melts

I am THAT mom, and I love it

grammy came to stay with us when daddy had to work, she cleaned and helped us so so much

he tried to stay up and watch a movie with mom and dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment