Wednesday, January 18, 2012

a play date!

Today was sucha fun day already and it is only 3 in the afternoon! Cayden had two friends over today and boy did they have a blast! One of the girls I work with brought her almost 2 year old boy, and another good friend Andrea brought her 19 month old littl girl emme over! They ran around for almost 4 hours stopping only to inhale chicken nuggets and grapes and an occasional diaper check! They had a blast. It is so good to see Cayden playing so well with other kids he belly laughs the whole time! I am making it my goal to make sure he is having play dates with other kids especially in the winter time when it feels like half way through the day it may never end because it is too cold to go outside and the only indoor play area is over half hour away :(.
Of course Mason got some loving from the girls...and he even got some cute little gifts too! He got the most adorable soft shoes, a mini dog pillow pet and diapers and wipes! Mommy was WAY excited about the diapers because little boy definately goes through more than his big brother!! Now baby and I are relxing on the couch watching Dr. Phil and Cayden is down for the count! I will probably have to go wake him up so he still sleeps tonight.

Side not: we took Mason to my work and weighed him and he finlly gained some weight, he is up to 6.4 lbs. Something I am even more stoked about...my best friend is coming into town from friday evening to sunday afternoon and im beyond excited! My family is even throwing Mason a sprinkle/meet the baby! He is one lucky boy.

Everyone have a great night!

1 comment: